please Select a location:
Please select your mail forwarding options:
Please select a number:
Please select your call forwarding options:
How would you like us to answer your calls?
Please select your fax forwarding options:
Please Select a package:
Please enter the required information about yourself below. * All fields are required
Credit Card Payment Only
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by ABCN to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by ABCN to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of ABCN. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to ABCN through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
If you use ABCN Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain ABCN’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. ABCN will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. ABCN has no control over these sites or the content within them. ABCN does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. ABCN does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against ABCN for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at [email protected].
ABCN may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that ABCN will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At ABCN’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to ABCN or perfect these rights, titles or interests in ABCN’s name.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. ABCN MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. ABCN ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. ABCN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF ABCN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF ABCN WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
ABCN will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
By providing materials to ABCN, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted ABCN an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. ABCN may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against ABCN for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to ABCN. Any communication or materials you send to ABCN will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by ABCN for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. ABCN is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
ABCN controls this Site from the U.A.E. ABCN makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
1. Fees shall be paid in advance either annually or every 6 months, as per the fees plan selected.
2. If a credit card is used, the Client irrevocably authorizes Alliance Business Centers Network (ABCN) to deduct all amounts charged to the client by ABCN as per the terms agreed by the client. ABCN reserves the right to require a security deposit and agrees to notify the client in advance. Should a security deposit be required, refund of security deposit shall be made to the client 60 days after of the agreement termination. The security deposit shall not be deemed as an advance payment however ABCN is entitled to deduct from the security deposit any monies owed to ABCN for services provided. Such deduction shall not be deemed to waive any breach by the client of this agreement.
3. Your Agreement lasts for the period stated in it and will then automatically be extended for successive periods equal to the length of your initial term until brought to an end by you or by ABCN. The fees on any renewal will be the market price notified by ABCN. In all other aspects, your Agreement will renew on the same terms and conditions. Either ABCN or Client can terminate this Agreement at the end date stated in it, or at the end of any extension or renewal period, by giving at least three months written notice to the other. However, if your Agreement, extension or renewal is for three months, the notice period is two months. If your Agreement is shorter than two months, the notice period is one week less than the period stated in your Agreement, extension or renewal. Notices to terminate the Agreement must be in writing and delivered to an officer or authorized representative of the other party concerned, sent by e-mail through the e-mail address specified in your Agreement, or sent by registered mail to the Center or Client address as appropriate. Upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason, it is the Client's responsibility to notify all parties of the change of address. Subsequent mail sent to the Center will be returned to sender or to the nominated address for the business continuity period. It is the Client's responsibility to keep their address of record on file at the Center.
4. For Agreements that have an original start and end date constituting more than a 12 month term, we will have the right to increase your current standard service fee on each and any annual anniversary of the start date of your Agreement by 5% or the CPI, whichever is greater, or such other broadly equivalent index which we substitute, over the previous year. Annual Indexation does not apply to service renewals.
5. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by the Center.
6. The client agrees with ABCN not to carry on any business which could be construed as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene, and agrees not to use the address of ABCN whether directly or indirectly for any such purpose or purposes.
7. ABCN reserves the right to terminate this Agreement with any client whose activities they feel might adversely affect it or any of its other clients.
8. Please note that if requested to do so, ABCN will always make client records available to the authorities should they wish to see them.
9. If the client changes the nature of its business it must to inform ABCN in writing.
10. The client may not use any Virtual Office address nor their telephone numbers for advertising purpose without prior approval of ABCN in writing. Failure to comply with this clause may lead to the service being terminated and impose additional charges or the forfeit of the deposit in the event of any breach of this provision. The client may not arrange to divert any telephone numbers to their Virtual Office number without prior notification and approval of ABCN. The client acknowledges that ABCN owns all telephone numbers allocated for use by the client.
11. The services provided by ABCN – other than those specifically mentioned in your selected plan Agreement - may vary at their absolute discretion during the term of membership and shall be provided during normal business hours. Services include, but are not limited to telephone call charges, excessive incoming call charges, secretarial services, photocopy and printing charges, fax charges, postage and courier services, sundries including stationary, meeting rooms/offices rental, refreshments and internet. Shared Office clients may receive a number of complimentary usage hours of office space per month (non-accruable) according to their selected plan subject to availability and consecutive days are generally not available. Shared office clients may be entitled to a number of complimentary usage hours of meeting room per month (non-accruable) according to their selected plan subject to availability, and consecutive days are generally not available.
12. ABCN retains the right to return any uncollected items and does not accept any excessively large, unreasonable or unlawful packages. ABCN will not accept any items exceeding 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) in weight, 46 cm (18") in any dimension, 0.03 cubic meters (1 cubic foot) in volume or if it contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods and shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to return any uncollected items or refuse to accept any quantity of items it considers unreasonable or unlawful. ABCN does not guarantee or assume responsibility for any of the services mentioned herein.
13. This Agreement is interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state and country in which the Center is registered.
14. While your agreement is in force and for a period of six months after it ends, the client will not solicit or offer employment to any of ABCN employees. If the client does, ABCN will estimate the loss at the equivalent of one year's salary for each of the employees concerned and the client must pay damages equal to that amount.
15. Refund/Return Policy: All payments made through this portal are final and there are no refunds.
16. Delivery Policy: Upon completing the payment transaction, ABCN will send an e-mail to the client within 2 working days confirming the start and end date of the services, with full details of the plan benefits. In case of multiple bookings, same delivery policy shall apply.
Your selected virtual office package includes the following
Please note that money will be deducted from your balance after the free month if you do not unsubscribe
You will receive an email with your designated virtual package details in the next few minutes. Should you require any assistance, please email [email protected]
Welcome on board!
Selected Term: 6 months
Payment Per Day: $4.99
Total For 6 Months: $911
Selected Term: 12 months
Payment Per Day: $4
Total For 12 Months: $1,460
Selected Term: 1 month
Payment Per Day: $8
Selected Term: 3 months
Payment Per Day: $8
Selected Term: 6 months
Payment Per Day: $6
Selected Term: 12 months
Payment Per Day: $6